We had surprise picture day at work today. Thank goodness I look halfway decent and actually straightened my hair this morning. I wonder if they can photoshop my chipped nail polish though?
Other things I did today:
- resolved a whole bunch of flagged emails left in my inbox
- activated my credit card
- scheduled a haircut
- still felt no remorse for the Old Navy shopping spree I went on yesterday
- listened to Christmas music way earlier than normal thanks to my new She & Him holiday CD that came in the mail yesterday
- bought tickets to see Billy Elliot at the Fox with my mom for her birthday
- had my first froyo experience at Flying Cow in Midtown
- crossed a bunch of things off my to do list... and added a bunch of new things for tomorrow
dress from Target. cardigan from Old Navy. boots by Chinese Laundry.