3.08.2011

Everybody Polka.

I don't think this is the most inventive use of a polka dotted top, but hey, it's raining. And it's Tuesday. And I'm getting sick. Oh and I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer last night so my jeans were still kind of wet this morning. Ick. Oh and last night was the series finale of Greek and I'm still recovering from my sadness. 

Jeesh, my life sounds so depressing doesn't it? It's not. I swear.

Oh, and today I'm sportin' the dots for Everybody Everywear. Check it out!

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

And ignore this picture.... I just needed one this size to post on the site!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Aw, I like this polka dot top! Cuffed sleeves get me every time!
I hope your Tuesday is looking up!
Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
The Auspicious Life

Collette Osuna said...

SUPER cute red polka dot top..how fun!! You look great!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

mk said...

I like your top, I think you look super cute! And you're really pretty too, I love your smile. :)

Monique
www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

Looking for something?

Archives