- star gazing at Strawberry Hot Springs
- my Pilgrim sandwich at Provisions (turkey + stuffing + cranberry on a baquette = better than actual Thanksgiving dinner
- seeing a
deer goat anteloperam on the side of the road
- finding 'St. Louis style ribs' at two restaurants in Steamboat
- trying to use chopsticks at A1 Sushi
- the snow stacked up on top of the houses like layers of a cake. I wish I had a good picture of it. It was amazing.
- Manitou Springs at the base of Pike's Peak. Such a cute, little town. I wish I had been able to spend more time there.
tubing in the snowriding the uphill people mover up the hill with my tube instead of walking
- donuts at the summit of Pike's Peak... they really are good!
- all the yellow signs for FM Light and Sons (since 1905!). The actual store was sort of a letdown...
- visiting Garden of the Gods
- seeing the boy teach his nephews geography and what 'racecar' is backwards
- the drive
- stopping at little diners to eat breakfast. We stopped in Kremmling at the Moose Cafe and then in Simla at The Hen House Cafe. The waitress there kept a guest book with notes from all the travelers that stopped through! If you ever go, look for a note from 'Joe and Danielle'!
- Fat Tire on draft
Colorado or Bust
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- Spring Salad
- Colorado or Bust
- Epic Win.
- What's 'Fish' in Spanish?
- Inspired By: Montana
- Dream Come True
- Mr. T-bone
- I (Still) Love STL
- Everybody Polka.
- [Reblog:] The Most Wonderful (Feasting) Time of th...
- Happy Mardi Gras
- Facebook Ad Gone Wrong (Yet Again)
- Don't Rain on My Parade
- Yep, Me Again.
- Recap 16-30 + Final Thoughts
- What Preschoolers Need
- Fini. Day 30.
- ▼ March (19)