12.28.2012

My Annual Holiday Party

Every year, I host a holiday party for my friends and this year, I was particularly in need of some Christmas cheer. I had been so busy, so stressed out (see this post for proof) and was out of town for both my and Joe's work holiday parties. 

The perfect prescription? Ugly sweaters, holiday PJ's, and Santa hats, of course!
We drank apple cider sangria and pudding shots, snacked on cheese, crackers, crab rangoon dip and bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes, and played some intense games of Jenga, Cards Against Humanity and MarioKart 64. It was a great time with great friends and I can't wait to do it all again next year :)

BIG thanks to Oh Happy Day for creating the prinatble photo props (they were a big hit at my family Christmas too!) and to Signature T-Shirts for making my awesome 'This Girl Loves Christmas' sweatshirt.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives