12.28.2012

Decorating for the Holidays

You may recall that last year, I didn't decorate at all for the holidays. But this year, I was in my first big(ish) house, hosting my annual holiday party there, and just happened to have inherited some old holiday decorations from my Grandma. Plus, there's Pinterest.

This year, despite how stressed I was or how busy I was, I was determined to decorate our house for Christmas.
The photo on the right was Joe's Christmas present - his old house in Soulard. 
My bar cart in all its glory! Still working on stocking it with better liqour...
I spray painted some of these old decorations metallic gold to give them a more modern look.
And would you look at that, I even hung up some lights on the back porch! (Ignore the trash bags.)

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives