5.11.2012

Morning Musings (5th Ed.)

Will someone start a Tumblr called 'Iced Coffee Chronicles' and just pool together photos of iced coffee? I would do it, but I don't have time to manage such a vast project (I'll be glad to contribute regularly though).

I'm wearing this dress today and I'm pretty sure it beats even a t-shirt at work. I feel like I'm in silk pajamas.

Everyone in my family is happy and healthy and it helps me sleep at night.

How do people manage work and a social life and TV-watching and still have time to have a clean, decorated house? I'm dumbfounded.

This morning, I woke up earlier than usual, despite a hangover, and took a shower, got ready for work, packed for the weeekend, went to Target and stopped at Starbuck's. I think I'm done for the day.

I have a jam-packed, grown-up weekend ahead - going to Columbia for graduations and then back to St. Louis for a bridal shower and birthday party. Sunday, it's still a toss up between a wedding reception, the winery, and kickball games.

I really do have the best job (and best coworkers) ever. I know I shouldn't brag, but it's true. I hope every one of my friends and family that is either unemployed or in only so-so jobs finds something they love to do with their life.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I feel as if some of that stuff is directed at me? If not, I'll pretend it was!

Also - I may have a clean house, watch TV, and go to work, but my social life is pretty sad ;) Can't do it all!

Looking for something?

Archives