1.03.2012

Cleansing

My diet over the last week has been mostly coffee and candy with a few late breakfasts, Thai food and enormous family dinners thrown in. And my diet over the next two weeks is going to consist mainly of cous cous, gelato, pasta, pizza, wine, beer and coffee (Thanks Rome and Morocco!). So, yes, I'm going to need to do this Bon Appetit cleanse when I get back.

I'm actually looking forward to it.
 Chocolate with Sesame Seed Bark
 Black Cod, Kale Salad With Pine Nuts, Roasted Sweet Potatoes
 Cider-Glazed Chicken, Fennel-Lemon Relish, Broccoli Rabe with Black Bean Oil
 Mushroom-Sherry Soup, Chicken with Citrus Sauce, Roasted Squash
 Broccoli Rabe
Steaks, Sweet Potatoes, Beet Salad 
 Pear Slices with Yogurt
 Spelt Pancakes, Maple Applesauce
Low-fat Greek-style yogurt with hazelnuts and pomegranate seeds

For the full list of meals, shopping lists and recipes, check out Bon Appetit's 2012 Food Lovers' Cleanse. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives