black jeans from Target. jacket from Ann Taylor. boots by Steve Madden. scarf by Van Heusen.
The last two weekends have been filled with cleaning and moving... and cleaning again. Pictures to come, but I moved my 'TV room' up from my basement into my formerly-vacant front room; rearranged the furniture in my room; got a new shower curtain, rug and accessories for my bathroom; and framed a whole bunch of pictures (notice I did not say 'hang a whole bunch of pictures'). Needless to say, I'm exhausted.
Which is why I'm totally Grinch-ing it and not putting up Christmas decorations this year. Oops.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- Holiday Hangover
- Twas the Week Before Christmas...
- I Must Learn...
- I Really Really Love Where I Work
- Hey Universe
- Be Awesome.
- At Least One Of Us Is Ready
- Home Improvement
- Looking Forward to the Weekend
- I Had A Nervous Breakdown
- This Weekend
- Sunday Dinner at The Block
- New City Ordinance
- Today (And Some Boyfriend Praise)
- Yesterday (And Some Deep Reflection)
- ▼ December (18)