sweater and jeans from Target. necklace from Spike the Punch. boots by Chinese Laundry.
I think the universe is out of whack.
Not only is it 60 degrees and rainy... in December... in St. Louis, but I took forever getting ready this morning because I was distracted by the Today Show's announcement of Time's Person of the Year and story on Ugly Holiday Sweaters; I think I need new tires because my car was skidding all over the road this morning; I accidentally took an almost two-hour lunch today, where I got egg yolk on my red jeans; and I'm wishing it was about 10am instead of 5pm because I still have so much work to do before today, and this week is over.
Seriously, universe. Go back to normal.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- Holiday Hangover
- Twas the Week Before Christmas...
- I Must Learn...
- I Really Really Love Where I Work
- Hey Universe
- Be Awesome.
- At Least One Of Us Is Ready
- Home Improvement
- Looking Forward to the Weekend
- I Had A Nervous Breakdown
- This Weekend
- Sunday Dinner at The Block
- New City Ordinance
- Today (And Some Boyfriend Praise)
- Yesterday (And Some Deep Reflection)
- ▼ December (18)