Sorry I've been MIA. We're off all week and my big plans of reading, writing and 2012 planning turned int me laying in bed, watching The Wire. All. Day. Long. Oops.
If you must know (I must! I must!), I had a very happy holiday. My whole family was in town, plus the boy's whole family, so it was a crazy week of family gatherings and lots of lunch/dinner dates. And presents, lots of presents. I got boots, a winter coat, loads of new socks, a blender, a couple books and so much more.... I'm pretty sure it was everything I asked for and more.
Now, I'm in Rome/Morocco planning/packing/freak out mode. Eeks.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- Holiday Hangover
- Twas the Week Before Christmas...
- I Must Learn...
- I Really Really Love Where I Work
- Hey Universe
- Be Awesome.
- At Least One Of Us Is Ready
- Home Improvement
- Looking Forward to the Weekend
- I Had A Nervous Breakdown
- This Weekend
- Sunday Dinner at The Block
- New City Ordinance
- Today (And Some Boyfriend Praise)
- Yesterday (And Some Deep Reflection)
- ▼ December (18)