1.21.2011

This Weekend

If I put a list of things that need toget done this weekend out here for all to see, that means I'll do it, right? Right?

[EDITED with what I actually accomplished.]
  • Make some Christmas (and post Christmas splurging) returns
  • Pray that Netflix gets the final disc of Season 2 of Fringe to my house (it did not come.)
  • Watch said disc and have mind blown
  • Watch other DVRed TV and be sad it isn't Fringe
  • Do the dishes
  • Clean the bathroom and kitchen
  • Put away the Christmas decorations (started but didn't finish.)
  • Frame and hang pictures
  • Go grocery shopping (forgot bread)
  • Have a girl's dinner at Cheeseology 
  • Do laundry to get ready for my 30 for 30 challenge
  • Take pictures of my 30 for 30 items to post next week (took some... not all)
  • Puppy-sit for the parentals
  • Go see the Pretty Little Empire show at Off Broadway
  • Play in the snow
  • Try not to die in the snow (in case you can't tell... I lived.)

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives