2.07.2014

Busy – And It's All My Fault

Being busy is all my own fault.

I try to do too much.

Months ago, I told myself I wasn't going to commit to anything else – not even a trip – until after March. I had two conferences to plan, a wedding and all its festivities to help with/attend, and a new baby niece to welcome into the world all before March 22nd. And yet, there I was. Adding houses in Mexico and Greece and Norway to my airbnb wishlist. Pinning away ideas for a bachelorette weekend in May. Looking at dates for a trip to Memphis. Applying to speak at a conference in (the month from hell, aka) March. Googling when the best time to visit the Pacific Northwest was.

As much as I told myself I had too much on my plate, here I am, piling more on.

So next time I complain that I'm so busy someone please remind me that I have no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives