- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Roll out the pizza dough about 1/4" thick and line the bottom and sides of the indentations in a cupcake tin.
- Put a thin layer of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each piece of dough.
- Fill the cupcake with the filling.
- Top with another thin layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Top each cupcake with another piece of pizza dough and press firmly around the edges of the cupcake to seal it (as shown below). If necessary, use a butter knife to cut off any excess dough.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove and top with pizza sauce and cheese, then throw them back in the oven for another minute or until the cheese is melted.
For more detailed instructions check out the origial post at Cupcake Project.