1.06.2014

Girls' Weekend: NYC

I went to New York with my mom and sister… in October.

We stayed in a great hotel near the Library, visited the Botanical Gardens, Times Square, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Highline (wish I had better pictures of that, but we went at night). We saw a Broadway show. We shopped a little. We ate pizza, Shake Shack, smoothies and (I) drank a lot of coffee.

I'm sad to say, despite how happy I look in the pictures, I wasn't exactly motivated to blog about the trip. I'm still not sure if I feel motivated to blog about it, but here I am. The pictures sort of feel like a dream. An out of body experience. Reliving it through these photos… and going to try to enjoy my girls' weekend in DC in a couple weeks a little more.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives