1.21.2014

Agenda for Tonight

  • Pick up some red wine after work. I'm in serious need of a restock. 
  • Make Wild Mushroom Pappardelle with Mascarpone for dinner (via Plated), and marinate steaks for the rest of this week's dishes. 
  • Put away clean clothes still in their baskets from laundry day two weeks ago. Yikes. 
  • Take a bath and at least finish the first episode of Downton's new season. 
  • Make some headway on taking Christmas decorations down while I catch up on DVR. My problem is, I like to commit 100% to a show and have no distractions. I just care too much about TV. 
  • Do some sort of athletic activity for 20-30 minutes. It's too cold and icy for a jog with Maverick, so maybe something from the 7-minute workout app or from something pinned recently. 
  • Knock out some to do's on my non-work-related "Danielle is Busy" document. Yes, this is a real thing. 
  • Serious snuggle time with Maverick. Being away from him all weekend was brutal. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives