- Pick up some red wine after work. I'm in serious need of a restock.
- Make Wild Mushroom Pappardelle with Mascarpone for dinner (via Plated), and marinate steaks for the rest of this week's dishes.
- Put away clean clothes still in their baskets from laundry day two weeks ago. Yikes.
- Take a bath and at least finish the first episode of Downton's new season.
- Make some headway on taking Christmas decorations down while I catch up on DVR. My problem is, I like to commit 100% to a show and have no distractions. I just care too much about TV.
- Do some sort of athletic activity for 20-30 minutes. It's too cold and icy for a jog with Maverick, so maybe something from the 7-minute workout app or from something pinned recently.
- Knock out some to do's on my non-work-related "Danielle is Busy" document. Yes, this is a real thing.
- Serious snuggle time with Maverick. Being away from him all weekend was brutal.
Agenda for Tonight
- ► 2015 (56)
- ▼ 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (328)