I want to blog about something, but I'm not sure what. Could be the half-written posts about my new house, my old house, my brother, pictures of bar carts or holiday scenes. But I just don't feel like it. I'm exhausted. And creatively-drained. Staring at my inbox is brutal. Staring at the boxes and dishes and clothes scattered throughout my un-unpacked house is a bore. I'm distracted. I keep making lists - for this trip, for the house, for clients, for life, for this blog, for groceries - but can't seem to cross anything off.
Life. It'll get you sometimes.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- Holiday Wishlist 2012: For Fun
- Holiday Wishlist 2012: Home Edition
- If I Had Won the Powerball Last Night...
- Holiday Wishlist 2012: Style Edition
- Long Hair, Don't Care
- Thanksgiving Side Dish: Caramelized Butternut Squa...
- Get On My Nails. Winter 2012 Edition.
- Word Vomit.
- Vacay! St. Petersburg, Florida
- How I Packed for LA
- Easy White Chicken Chili
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2011 (328)