We're heading to St. Petersburg on Saturday for a little four-day getaway and staying on a sailboat! On my agenda:
- a day at the beach
- wine on the deck of the boat
- coffee on the deck of the boat
- deep sea fishing at Hubbard's Marina
- grilled steak dinner on our dock
- quality time with my BFF Karyn (she lives in Orlando)
- any one of the restaurants pinned on my 'gulfing' Pinterest board
- perhaps a massage at the Vinoy? bike riding on the beach? parasailing?
Have you been to St Petersburg? Any tips?