9.21.2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I've been a skinny jeans girl for a while now, but this picture from Dress Design and Decor makes me really want some wide-leg, 70s style jeans. So chic. The long brown hair would be nice too...

I really want a statement necklace and think this one from The Glamourai is just beautiful (and crafty! it was all diamond/silver and she colored some of the gems with a sharpie! Well done.)

You may recall that I bought a denim shirt a while back. I was worried it wouldn't get enough wear, but I've actually worn it a few times now and it is nice to see the style showing up for fall as well. I'm even getting the courage to try it with dark denim jeans (jean on jean?! yep.)... We'll see. (Image via Vanessa Jackman)

I was hesitant at first, but right now I'm dying for a sequins skirt like Emily's (Cupcake and Cashmere). I just love how she makes it look so casual (and please note that necklace. Tres cool). I found the perfect one in black at Express that I seriously can't wait for an excuse to buy. 
Emily gets featured twice today (because, well, she's perfect). I'm in love with her leather jacket and am pining over them everytime I go shopping. Last fall, I bought a chocolate brown, cropped leather jacket that I'm vowing to wear more this year. At least until I find an excuse to buy one in black and camel too. 

For more of my fall fashion must-haves, check out my post at Girls Guide to the Galaxy. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives