This interactive survey will tell you what typeface you are, and trust me, it is pretty spot on. I got Archer Hairline, which is not only one of my all-time favorites (classic, traiditional, clean, simple...), it is described as:
"a modern typeface with a straightforward appearance, but one that has tiny outbreaks of elegance and tiny dots of emotion only apparent on closer examination."
Yep, that pretty much sums me up.
So seriously, take the quiz. You need your speakers on, and the password is 'character.'
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (328)
- Just my Type
- Can I trade my life for this one?
- Baby Got Back
- Not everyone can play FourSquare
- Words of Wisdom
- Boot-ylicious (sorry, that is so cheesy).
- White House + Flickr = Love
- D is for Donuts? Yes, please.
- iHaveADroid and wish it was an iPhone
- I'm a little behind the times on this one...
- Spring Rain? Bring it on.
- It's true. I have just started another blog.
- ▼ January (13)