1.27.2010

iHaveADroid and wish it was an iPhone

I've become pretty much obsessed with my Google Reader, but I'll admit, I follow some pretty useless blogs. You know, the ones that you just 'mark as read' without even skimming through the whole thing, the ones you never even click on to visit the actual site.

This is not one of those sites.

I adore Colby's College Caffeinated because it is almost always relevant to me - college, social media, journalism, you get the drift. Seriously, check him out.

Anyway, a while back Colby posted, 'iPhones, large animals, and why I might hate you.' It's good for a laugh, and actually insightful too. And if you walk the fine line between iPhone hatred and adoration (I like to call that line jealousy), then you will really relate to Colby's post.

2 comments:

Colby Gergen said...

Thanks Danielle! iLove the title of this post, btw. Next time you're in CoMO, we need to grab coffee/lunch/YogoLuv/you get the idea,

Danielle said...

For sure! I have heard of this new YogoLuv place and I am intrigued...

Looking for something?

Archives