8.02.2010

I (heart) NYC

Okay, I'm not sure if I love New York yet.... but I leave tomorrow for a whole week in the big apple! Things will be slow, if not nonexistent, here on the blog but no worries- I'll be back!

On the agenda:
Tuesday: land in NYC around 10pm, try to find a cab to take me to Amanda's place at Columbia University
Wednesday: lunch with Amanda and Promises, Promises on Broadway!
Thursday: completely open (aka, me wandering the city confused.)
Friday: check out of casa de Klohmann and into the hotel. Kristin gets there that night and we are going to the top of the Empire State Building- Sleepless in Seattle style!
Saturday: Early morning trip to the Statue of Liberty and sight-seeing. 
Sunday: MTV day. 
Monday: back to STL

I've still got a ton of packing, laundry, shopping, and errands to run before I leave... but I'm psyched!

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Have tons of fun! What does the MTV day entail? Are you going to be on TV??

Danielle said...

maybe!! I'm going to the TJ finale! I think they are having us 'loser' TJs all sit together or something so we might be on TV! It is Sunday, August 8th at 9pm central!

Looking for something?

Archives