4.30.2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm this close to finally moving out of my parent's house (see ya Mom and Dad!), and can't get my mind off filling my new digs with...

  • Rugs, like these
  • Bookshelves, like these
  • A kitchen stocked with Nesquick, snap peas, frozen chicken breasts, bagels, orange juice, Pepsi, milk, Shop N Save's chicken salad, veggies, fruit, chips and salsa, lil smokies, little salamis, cream cheese...
  • The Hoover vaccuum that my mom hates but I love
  • A spot by the door to put my purse, keys, and coat
  • A little clutter (or a lot...)
  • A Mizzou flag hanging by the door (hinging on the fact that I find a place with my own front door....)
  • Wine bottles (both full and empty)
  • Things for Maverick (my dog, FYI): his dog bed on the floor, even though he will never lay on it because he will be in my bed or the couch; a dog house for him outside, which he probably won't use either; a spot for his dog bowl right outside the back door... or maybe in the kitchen, dog treats galore on top of the fridge (i'm babying him, aren't I?)
  • Pictures. Everywhere. 
  • An iPad (in my dreams)
  • DVR
I've got it all planned out.... now if only I could find the perfect place to live...

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives